CCH offers a challenging curriculum tailored to suit the needs of the individual student. Our goal is to place each student in the environment in which he can learn the most at a level appropriate to his ability.
There's plenty of evidence it's working:
- 4 students scoring a "perfect" 36 on the ACT in the past 3 years
- Average ACT of the Class of 2015 = 25.8 (Superscore > 26)
- 7 National Merit Finalists in 2015 (the most of any school in Northern KY - public or private!)
- 36 AP Scholars (awarded by the College Board)
- 11 students were selected for Kentucky's Governors Scholars Program, 2 for the Governor's School for Entrepreneurs, and 1 for the Governor's School for the Arts
- 93% of the class of 2015 received college academic or athletic scholarships