The over-riding mission of Covington Catholic High School is to assist parents and families in forming a Catholic identity within the students that God has entrusted to us. The faculty, staff and administration take this responsibility most seriously and our curriculum, facility, and daily activities reflect this commitment.
Students are required to study the basics of the Catholic faith, Sacred Scripture, Church History, and Morality under the guidelines of the Diocese of Covington in conjunction with the Didache series of texts, as mandated by our bishop.
In addition, students are given multiple opportunities to express their Catholic faith outside of the classroom.
- Members of our learning community can attend rosary service multiple mornings per week at 7:30 AM, a 40-year tradition.
- Mass is offered daily in our Chapel on Monday and Friday mornings at 7:15 AM and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings at 7:00 AM. The community is invited to join faculty and students for the daily celebration of the Eucharist.
- Confessions are heard every other Wednesday during lunch period.
- The entire student body attends monthly Mass together.
- Priests from our surrounding parishes visit during both Advent and Lent to administer the sacrament of Reconciliation to the entire student body.