Enrolling a new student at Covington Catholic for the 2019-20 school year is a simple process.
Information was mailed to all families whose son took the HSPT at Covington Catholic High School in December as well as those who have separately requested it from the Admissions Director.
The following documentation must be received by Covington Catholic for admission:
(Blessed Sacrament, Prince of Peace, St. Agnes, St. Joseph-Crescent Springs and St. Pius X)
- High School Placement Test Scores. If a student took the HSPT at CCH (December 8, 2018), there is nothing you need to do. If he took the test somewhere other than CCH, you will need to provide us with a copy of his scores by January 30, 2019.
- 8th grade 1st semester/trimester report card and standardized test scores will be provided to Covington Catholic by the partner school. There is nothing partner school students need to do.
- High School Placement Test Scores. If a student took the HSPT at CCH (December 8 2018), there is nothing you need to do. If he took the test somewhere other than CCH, you will need to provide us with a copy of his scores by January 30, 2019.
- 8th grade 1st semester/trimester report card and standardized test scores. These do not need to be official transcripts from your school office. You may pull grades from online. Standardized test scores can be from any of the following tests, but not limited to Iowa Basic Skills or Explore. Photocopies of score results are acceptable.
- Complete Registration Forms (see link at right).
- Information regarding curriculum, recommended course placement, the course selection sheet and a hard copy of the registration form was mailed to parents from CCH on February 4, 2019.
- Tuition assistance application information and scholarship application information (see link at right).
To register your son for CCH, you must complete the following two (2) steps by February 28, 2019:
- Complete registration form and return course selection sheet.
- Establish FACTS account (creating both a user name & password AND choosing a payment plan) by February 28, 2019. The $200 Registration Fee will be collected through FACTS in mid-March. You do not need to mail in the Registration Fee. Click here to set up your FACTS account. If you have a FACTS account with another school, click the link and login with your information. If you have a graduating senior, or a current student at CCH, we will add your incoming freshman to your FACTS account.