CCH offers a challenging curriculum tailored to suit the needs of the individual student. Our goal is to place each student in the environment in which he can learn the most at a level appropriate to his ability.
There's plenty of evidence it's working:
- 4 students scoring a "perfect" 36 on the ACT since 2013
- Average ACT of the Class of 2016 = 26.3 (Superscore = 26.7)
- 7 National Merit Semi Finalists in 2017-18.
- 43 AP Scholars (awarded by the College Board) in 2017-18
- 19 students were selected for Kentucky's Governors Scholars Program, 2 for the Governor's School for Entrepreneurs, and 3 for the Governor's School for the Arts over the past 3 years
- 95% of the class of 2017 received college academic or athletic scholarships with an accumulated value of $16.1 million (school record).