Covington Catholic, a National Blue Ribbon School, is proud to announce that four seniors, Casey Bir, Luke Meagher, Alex Moening, and Michael Zechella have been recognized by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation as semifinalists in the 69th annual National Merit® Scholarship Program. These talented students are amongst less than 1% of high school seniors to be honored.
Enrolling a new student at Covington Catholic is a simple process.
The following documentation must be received by Covington Catholic for admission:
We will begin accepting Class of 2027 registrations in February 1, 2023.
- Complete Registration Forms (see link below).
- Information regarding curriculum, recommended course placement and the course selection sheet will be mailed to parents from CCH in early February.
- Tuition assistance application information and scholarship application information (see link at right).
To register your son for CCH, you must complete the following two (2) steps by February 28, 2023:
- Complete registration form and return course selection sheet.
- Establish FACTS account (creating both a user name & password AND choosing a payment plan) by February 28, 2023. The $200 Registration Fee will be collected through FACTS in mid-March. You do not need to mail in the Registration Fee.