Thanks to a donation of $167,000 from the Cincinnati Bengals, other CCH donors and the sweat equity of CCH supporters, the dream of an indoor training facility at Covington Catholic High School became a reality today. The facility was abuzz as supporters gathered and applauded the well-deserved thank you’s, a blessing from Fr. Hennigan and the ribbon was cut marking the official opening.
Enrolling a new student at Covington Catholic is a simple process.
The following documentation must be received by Covington Catholic for admission:
- Complete Registration Forms (see link below).
- Information regarding curriculum, recommended course placement and the course selection sheet will be mailed to parents from CCH in early February.
- Tuition assistance application information and scholarship application information (see link at right).
To register your son for CCH, you must complete the following two (2) steps by February 28, 2020:
- Complete registration form and return course selection sheet.
- Establish FACTS account (creating both a user name & password AND choosing a payment plan) by February 28, 2020. The $200 Registration Fee will be collected through FACTS in mid-March. You do not need to mail in the Registration Fee.