Enrolling a new student at Covington Catholic for the 2019-20 school year is a simple process.
The following documentation must be received by Covington Catholic for admission:
- Complete Registration Forms (see link at right).
- Information regarding curriculum, recommended course placement and the course selection sheet will be mailed to parents from CCH in early February.
- Tuition assistance application information and scholarship application information (see link at right).
To register your son for CCH, you must complete the following two (2) steps by February 28, 2020:
- Complete registration form and return course selection sheet.
- Establish FACTS account (creating both a user name & password AND choosing a payment plan) by February 28, 2020. The $200 Registration Fee will be collected through FACTS in mid-March. You do not need to mail in the Registration Fee.