Covington Catholic is open to accepting any student that wishes to transfer to our school from another community, assuming that the necessary credits have been attained according to our academic requirements.
The Transfer Process
- The first step for any young man looking to transfer to CCH would be to schedule a tour and interview between the student and a parent with the Admissions Director. The principal or assistant principal may also participate in the meeting. All parties should be mutually satisfied that the student can succeed at Covington Catholic.
- Following the initial meeting, the student's current school should forward a copy of the student's transcripts to the Admissions Director. CCH will also need any important information regarding medical history and any accommodations that have previously been made due to any diagnosed learning disabilities or existing medical conditions.
- Once the Guidance Office has received the prospective student’s transcripts, an academic counselor will work with the Dean of Academics to set up a course schedule that honors as many previous credits accumulated as possible so that the student is in line with our academic requirements for graduation.
- The final steps of the transfer process would include the student’s completion of the school’s registration form and payment of the registration fee.
- Tuition for students that enter after the first day of school will be pro-rated.