FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of utmost importance, we are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. After a thorough review, we have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 5,000 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with them and are confident this program will offer greater efficiency, audit controls, and financial stability for the school while providing convenience and financial transparency to our families. All families must sign up with FACTS by February 26, 2021.
- For a student's registration to be considered complete, a FACTS account for the tuition and fee payments must be established.
- New students' FACTS accounts must be created by February 26, 2021. The Registration Fee of $200 will be swept from your FACTS account on March 22, 2021.
- The $200 Registration Fee for existing students' accounts will also be swept on March 22, 2021.
Annual Payment - Annual payers need to sign up for FACTS. Payment is due no later than July 20th. There is a $20 fee for the annual option.
Monthly Payment - Families that select the monthly payment option will be assessed a $50 fee. You may choose between two dates that your payment will be due each month.
Semester Payment - Families can pay half by July, 2020 and the remaining balance by December, 2020. There is a $20 fee for the semester option.
- Credit Card: If paying by credit card, there is a 2.85% convenience fee. Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted,
- Checking/Savings Account: With ACH, your payments are processed through a secure electronic funds transfer. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account. You can choose to have email reminders sent in advance of your payment due date. There is no fee for ACH transactions.
FACTS enforces a $15 fee for late payments. While it is the expectation of the school that all tuition be paid on time, we understand that unexpected circumstances arise. The school is asking families be proactive in contacting us in these situations. If the school has timely notice, it may be possible to make alternative payment arrangements and avoid the $15 late fee.
FACTS Consumer Portal enables you to check your account online anytime. You can review payment history, next scheduled payment, pay on-line or change accounts.
PEACE OF MIND INSURANCE:
FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $22.50 per year per family. In the event of death of the responsible party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school. You will have the option to sign up for this during your account set up process.
You may check your personal online account anytime to view your payment history, next scheduled payment, change between financial accounts, or make a payment online.
Click to be linked to Covington Catholic's FACTS portal.
The Finance Office
The Finance Office oversees tuition, scholarship and financial aid applications and awards and all other financial transactions for the school. Our Director of Finance is available Monday - Thursday from 8:30-2:30. Please direct your questions concerning tuition and financial aid to Mrs. Schwalbach at (859)491-2247 x 2249 or by email.