The over-riding mission of Covington Catholic High School is to assist parents and families in forming a Catholic identity within the students that God has entrusted to us. The faculty, staff and administration take this responsibility most seriously and our curriculum, facility, and daily activities reflect this commitment.
Students are required to study the basics of the Catholic faith, Sacred Scripture, Sacraments, Morality, and Vocations under the guidelines of the Diocese of Covington in conjunction with the Didache series of texts, as mandated by our bishop.
In addition, students are given multiple opportunities to express their Catholic faith outside of the classroom.
- Members of our learning community can attend rosary service Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings each week at 7:30 AM, and Friday before mass at 7:00 AM, a 40-year tradition.
- Mass is offered weekly in our Chapel on Friday mornings at 7:10 AM. The community is invited to join faculty and students for the weekly celebration of the Eucharist.
- Confessions are heard every other Wednesday during lunch period.
- The entire student body attends monthly Mass together.
- Priests from our surrounding parishes visit during both Advent and Lent to administer the sacrament of Reconciliation to the entire student body.
Covington Catholic High School will have adoration with the Blessed Sacrament exposed during the school day the first Friday of the month beginning on September 7th, 2018 beginning after 7:10 am mass and ending at 3:00 pm in the Chapel. We are hopeful that parents, grandparents, alumni, benefactors, etc. will join us in praying for the young men at Covington Catholic. We would like to have at least two people present throughout the day. Adorers must be Virtus trained. Please click the link below to sign up for an hour time-slot. Email Theresa Guard at email@example.com with questions.