PLEASE CHOOSE A TAB
- Kroger Rewards: Please link your Kroger Plus Card to our account #80620 so that your purchases will automatically generate a rebate.
- Remke Markets now donates 4% of the dollar amount which you pre-load onto your gift card. Gift Cards will be available at parent orientation as well as at the front office. These gift cards have already been linked to Covington Catholic High School.
- How to Use the Remke Re-loadable Cards:
- Pre-load money onto the card before the cashier starts ringing in your order. Simply present your card, indicate the amount you want added to the card, then pay with either cash, check or credit card. You can then deduct the cost of your purchases from the gift card. Your grocery receipt will show the remaining balance on your card so you may load any amount desired on your card and use it for multiple transactions. Just be sure to tell the cashier that you need to load your card before he/she starts ringing up your purchases.
The Parents Club provides a way for parents to be involved in the high school life of our sons here at CCH. Parents Club activities and events support the teachers and staff of CCH in providing a quality education and promoting spiritual growth within our sons.
The Parents Club nurtures a safe learning environment in and out of the classroom while providing a network for parents to meet and establish a community of involved parents and positive adult role models.
We sponsor many different events such as After Prom, Mom Prom, Father/Son, Spaghetti Dinner and a Ladies Golf Outing as well as receptions for academic awards, teacher appreciation dinners and breakfasts, Open House, NEHS and Academic Signings.
Parents Club has also purchased items for the school such as assisting with the purchase of new laptops, purchasing a burrito cart for the cafeteria, and purchasing new buzzers for the academic team.
While most of our events are self-funding through a participation fee, some events are fundraisers to provide for the purchase of graduation signs, award mementos, and other items not donated for events, just to name a few.
1. Get involved! Volunteer to help out with one of our events, offer to chair or co-chair a committee or activity, sign-up to send in food when needed.
2. Reach out to others and get them involved! Bring your old friends with you to a meeting and make new friends along the way.
3. Support our fundraising opportunities.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK
- SPAGHETTI DINNER
- BACCALAUREATE LUNCHEON
- AFTER PROM
- ACADEMIC AWARDS BREAKFAST
- LADIES GOLF OUTING
We celebrate Catholic Schools Week with the many activities throughout the week.
- Sundaes on Monday: Parents Club serves delicious sundaes to students, faculty and staff on Monday of Catholic Schools Week to show our appreciation for those who make Catholic education successful.
- Teacher appreciation luncheon: The Parents Club provides lunch for the teachers one day during Catholic Schools week.
In cooperation with the Advancement Department, the Spaghetti Dinner is a showcase of CovCath arts for students, families, alumni and donors. In addition to a delicious dinner, patrons will enjoy performances of the CCH Chamber Choir and Jazz Band and appreciate the works of student visual artists.
After Prom is our showcase event and provides a safe haven for post – prom activities. This event requires many volunteers to schedule events, donate and acquire gifts and door prizes, chaperone, and serve drinks and food and many other services. The students enjoy an evening of games, activities, great food, excitement and enjoyment with their fellow classmates and their dates. There are prizes, a food feast, and drinks. CCH students are not required to attend Prom to enjoy the After Prom.
Golf skills are not required to enjoy this great social event, although serious golfers will also enjoy a chance to showcase their skills! Enjoy coffee, a fun 9 hole scramble, a delicious lunch and prizes. Volunteers are needed to organize the outing and plan the luncheon that follows.
- FALL ACADEMIC AWARDS BREAKFAST
- FATHER/SON EVENT
- MEMORIAL MASS BREAKFAST
- MOM PROM
- OPEN HOUSE
- TEACHER CONFERENCE DINNER
This breakfast follows the Academic Achievements Assembly, which acknowledges the scholastic accomplishments of our students. The continental breakfast is for these students and their parents. Volunteers are needed to set up (the day before), help serve breakfast, and assist with the cleanup afterwards.
Covington Catholic High School 2019 Annual Father-Son Afternoon
Sunday, september 22, 2019
This afternoon of great food and fun for fathers and sons has become a great CCH tradition. For more information and registration visit the Father Son Event page (www.covcath.org/FatherSon).
This favorite event is a night when moms and sons enjoy an evening of dining and dancing and is a night to treasure! Committee Members are needed to help plan and decorate for the event. Fathers are needed to work check-in and other fun stations the night of the event.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR REGISTRATION FORM!
Parents Club helps in this showcase introduction of Covington Catholic to prospective new students by providing refreshments and helping to welcome guests. Volunteers are needed to help with the set-up of cookies and drinks and assist with other Open House activities. Opportunities for Christian Service hours are available for the students.
- CLASS COORDINATORS
- SPIRIT SHOP VOLUNTEERS
- DANCE CHAPERONES
- FOOD DONOR
- CCH BOOSTERS' BINGO: VOLUNTEERS ALWAYS NEEDED
Volunteers are needed to sell merchandise during special events and from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM on school days (Tues., Wed., and Thurs. lunch hours). You will be provided a set schedule that works for you. Contact Erin Garnick to volunteer.
Food and beverage donations are needed throughout the year for Teacher Treats (supplied monthly), all the receptions hosted by Parents Club and the various special events that take place throughout the year. If you are willing to donate from time to time, your name and email will be given to the event chairperson who will contact you prior to the event. You will not be required to donate every time but only as you are able. This is a great way to help out if you are unable to volunteer time.
Please contact Matt Tobler if you are able to donate a few hours on any Thursday evening. All parents are asked to sign-up for 1 or 2 shifts during the School Year and/or summer months. Sign-up sheets are available at Freshman Orientation, the Colonel Cookout, and Mini-Night.