The daily lunch entree costs $3.15 which includes a milk or juice.
Additional helpings, water and snacks are charged separately.
CCH Cafeteria Manager:
The Covington Catholic Cafeteria uses K12PAYMENTCENTER for lunch payments. Below is information on how to set up a Parent Account to check your son’s lunch account balance and/or to make an online deposit or a deposit using a credit card.
Creating an account is easy, go towww.K12PaymentCenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Diocese of Covington from the drop-down lists of school districts, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; simply contact your cafeteria manager for their ID number and with any other questions you may have.
Online Payment Website Facts:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit card
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The ability to:
see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
Check your child’s meal account balance
Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks into the school office
Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments
Peace of mind, knowing exactly what you money is being spent on
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
- The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
If you have a www.K12PaymentCenter.com account, simply login with your current username and password. If you are new, register today!
Benefits of a Basic Account
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when accounts are low
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- $1.95 fee per transactions up to $100; check the website on contact K12Paymentcenter for fee percent charged for transactions above $100.00
Additional benefits of a Premium Account
- See your student’s meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
The School Lunch Program gladly accepts checks as payment for student meal accounts.Check payments that are returned for any reason (including, but not limited to, non-sufficient funds, stop payment requests or a closed account) will result in:
·A $25.00 Returned Check Fee.
·You will receive a certified letter and email regarding your check payment with instruction for repayment.
·May result in the referral of the debt to the Kenton County Attorney’s office for collection.
·May result in the suspension of the payer’s ability to submit future payments by person check.
For questions regarding this procedure or to make arrangement to resolve a returned payment please contact Jackie Kaiser at 859-392-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reimbursable meal includes milk - fat free or 1% white or chocolate, 1 cup of fruit, 1 cup of vegetables, protein and a grain.
Drinks available for ala carte purchase include milk, 10 oz. 100 % juice, low calorie and zero calorie Gatorade, water bottles and assorted flavored waters.
In addition to hot lunch several options are available ala carte or as an alternate meal:
Plain or Buffalo Chicken Wrap (not available Fridays - meatless)
PB & J Uncrustable
Turkey Chef Salad (not available Fridays - meatless)
Protein Pack Meal (not available Fridays - meatless)
Available ala carte:
Parfait, assorted bagged snacks, Rice Krispie Treats, and ice cream
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:email@example.com. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.