Lunch Payment System
New Online Meal Payment System Available
The Covington Catholic Cafeteria has changed the Point of Sale system per the requirement of the Diocese of Covington. We are now using K12PAYMENTCENTER. Below is information on how to set up a Parent Account to check your son’s lunch account balance and/or to make an online deposit or a deposit using a credit card.
Dealing with your children’s school meal money just got a lot easier! You can now add money to their accounts for meals online securely and even see what they are buying.
Creating an account is easy, go towww.K12PaymentCenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Diocese of Covington from the drop-down lists of school districts, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; simply contact your cafeteria manager for their ID number and with any other questions you may have.
Online Payment Website Facts:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit card
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks into the school office
- Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what you money is being spent on
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
- The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
If you have a www.K12PaymentCenter.com account, simply login with your current username and password. If you are new, register today!
Our online payment system is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account.
Benefits of a Basic Account
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when accounts are low
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- $1.95 fee per transaction for school meal payments
Additional benefits of a Premium Account
- See your student’s meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
Begin Managing Your Account Online Today!
To learn more visit www.K12PaymentCenter.com. Remember, if you already had an account, simply log in with your current username and password. To register for a new account, you will need your student’s district student ID#. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your school’s cafeteria manager.
For more information, go towww.K12PaymentCenter.com or call Jackie Kaiser at859-392-1500
If you have any questions concerning the Food Service Program, please contact our Cafeteria Manager, Heather Teller at (859)448-2251.