Father Son Event
CCH 2019 Annual Father-Son Afternoon
Sunday, september 22, 2019 at cch
- 12:00 Check-In Begins (in front foyer of gym)
- 12:30 Kick-off ceremonies will begin
Chili Cook Off is at the beginning of the day and we need as many volunteers as possible to bring in a pot of their favorite chili recipe.
Ultimate Frisbee - Volleyball - Cornhole Tournament - Dogdeball - Closest to the Pin - Whiffle Ball Homerun Derby - and much more!
$30 for father and son ($7 for each additional son). Cost covers father (or stand-in) and sons who attend CCH
Please register online below.
- Chili Cook-off
- To participate, bring a crockpot of your best chili, any way you like it.
- Space with outlet will be provided. Please bring your own serving spoon
- Drop off in cafeteria prior to check in
- Indicate that you would like to participate on registration form
- Corn Hole Tournament
- A separate bracket will be held for each grade
- Winner from each grade will play for the championship
- Indicate that you want to participate on registration form so brackets can be formed
Dinner will be provided by Guthries Chicken - please show your appreciation by supporting this Colonel owned business. It will include Chicken Strips, toast, chips and fruit with other potential sides provided by others as well as deserts.
WE NEED CORNHOLE SETS FOR THE EVENT - please check your set and make sure your boards and bags are good to go - email Gary Stegman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Don Stegman at email@example.com to let them know you will be bring a set to use during the event.
If you need financial assistance please contact Paul Darpel. If you need immediate information contact Paul Darpel at firstname.lastname@example.org